Nemaki (Gauze Lined) Grey Japanese Yukata
This Japanese Gauze Lined Geometric Yukata will surely become your favorite robe. Thin cotton gauze lining the inside makes this yukata extremely comfortable and perfect for wear all year around. The soft lining keeps you cool in the summer, yet warm in the winter. The sleeves are straight for use as daily wear and sleepwear, perfect for use as a house robe or bathrobe. Many bed and breakfast inns, resorts and spas provide these yukatas for their guests. Graced with a navy blue geometric pattern on a white background. Can shrink a couple inches in length after washing.
- Made in Japan.
- Includes matching belt.
- 100% cotton.
- Straight sleeves.
- Machine wash in cold or lukewarm water.
- Can be machine dried but will last longer (for years) if hung to dry.
- Medium - 55" in length and 25" from shoulder seam to shoulder seam
- Large - 57" in length and 25" from shoulder seam to shoulder seam
- X-Large - 57" in length and 25 1/2" from shoulder seam to shoulder seam, (Extra wide 62" around bottom of hem)
*Geometric design may vary.