Rain Chain Pineapple "Painappuru"
This copper Pineapple Rain Chain is easy to install by simply inserting into your existing rain gutter drain hole. In Japan, Pineapple is Painappuru". You can also place the rain chain on a corner eave of your home or patio. The pineapple etching on the large cups is simply beautiful with the spiral links adding a touch of warmth to the design. In Japan, rain chain or "kusari doi" have been around for hundreds of years to provide a beautiful and functional watercourse for rain. Our rain chain are all copper.
- Made of copper that weathers to a verdigris patina finish
- Length: 8.5 feet
- Cup size: 4"(L) x 4"(W) x 4"(H
- Spiral link size: 5.5"(L) x 1.5"(D)
- Cup bottom Opening: 1.4"
- Cups/Links Per Chain: 8 cups and 7 spiral links
- Cups: 24 gauge copper
- Includes 4.5" triangular hanger for gutter attachment
- Installation instructions included