Shishi Odoshi Deer Chaser Fountain Kit, 20"
The Shishi Odoshi Deer Chaser was originally developed by Japanese farmers to scare off deer and boar. The bamboo spout fills with water and rocks forward to empty, then rocks back to create a gentle clacking sound. Some customers remove the rear upright piece by unscrewing it from the bottom and replacing it with a large stone to replicate the "thud" of a traditional deer scarer. Designed as a single unit, the fountain is easy to install by placing next to a pond, granite basin or shallow container and submerging the pump in water. The use of premium bamboo and master craftsmanship make this an exceptional rocking fountain. This captivating water feature will become the focal point of your garden with the combination of movement along with the sound of water.
- Split-resistant natural bamboo.
- Order with or without submersible pump.
- Includes tubing for easy pump hookup.
- Water flow rate:130 GPH.
- Deer chaser is 22"H x 8 1/2"W x 22"D (sizes vary slightly)
- Pump is 2 1/2"L x 1 1/2"W x 2"H (UL Listed - 120 volt)
- With pump $129.95
- Without pump $117.95