Save on Granite and Slate Garden/Outdoor Products! | Details >
Bonsai Tree, Juniper 8”
The Juniper bonsai tree has long been recognized as one of bonsai most prized species. The flexibility of the branches and easy pruning make it an ideal choice for bonsai hobbyists. A very hardy plant and perfect gift for anyone interested in the art of bonsai trees.
- Approximate overall height 7" to 8"
- Tree measures 5" to 6" in height.
- Height and shape of tree will vary.
- Oval ceramic pot measures 8"L x 5"W x 2"H.
- Includes decorative stone.
- For indoor/outdoor display. See care information below.
- The Juniper Bonsai tree does best in filtered or shaded sunlight.
- Juniper Bonsai trees can survive in cold weather and are extremely hardy but provide protection from freezing conditions in winter.
- To avoid browning of juniper bonsai needles, prune by pinching off unwanted stems using fingers or shears. Foliage should be thinned to let in light.
- Water moderately, keeping the juniper bonsai tree moist at all times.
- Fertilize your juniper bonsai tree once every two weeks. We recommend using a bonsai fertilizer.
- Juniper bonsai tree may be repotted throughout most of the year, although, the best times for repotting are in the spring and fall. After repotting, water thoroughly and keep the juniper bonsai tree in a shady location for several weeks so that new roots may grow.
Important Live Plants Return Policy: If a plant is damaged or defective, we must be notified WITHIN 7 DAYS of customer receipt.
This item not available for shipment outside of the Continental United States. Overnight, 2 day and Express Saver shipping is not available.